Airtel Talk Time Advance service is a service that enables customers to request for advance airtime (credit) without physically recharging their airtime balance. The customer is required to send a request through a zero-rated code *500# which will provide all the denomination of airtime available to lend.
Use of service is only by customer’s request. A pre-qualified Airtel customer simply initiates a request by dialing *500# and his/her line (MSISDN) is credited with requested airtime which can be used for voice calls (on-net and off-net), SMS and Data.
The borrowed airtime credit is deducted when the customer recharges his/her line. The denominations of airtime available for lending on the Airtel Talk Time Advance service are:
In addition, users will be able to borrow denominations they qualify for directly by dialing:
· *500*50# for N50 airtime
· *500*100# for N100 airtime
· *500*200# for N200 airtime
· *500*500# for N500 airtime
There will be a 10% service charge for any amount borrowed. The 10% service charge is deducted directly from the borrowed credit implying that if a customer borrows N50, he will only get N45.
Customers can only borrow airtime based on the following factors:
· An active line: meaning customer’s line has not been suspended or deactivated under Airtel’s existing policies
· Network Age: A prepaid customer who has been on the Airtel network for a minimum period of three (3) months prior to the date of request for Talk Time Advance
· The customer must have re-paid all prior advance credit provided by (in the case of a returning customer)
REPAYMENT OF ADVANCE AIRTIME:
Customers of the service will be required to repay the advance credit within a period of 72 hours from when the customer’s line is credited.
Airtel will deduct the Advance airtime requested (N50, N100, N200 or N500) from the user main account at the time of next recharge or top up whether or not the customer uses the advance airtime borrowed.
The following recharge/ top up methods will be valid for the purpose of repaying the advance airtime.
· Airtel Recharge cards vouchers
· Easy Recharge
The advance airtime will be deducted from subsequent recharges by customers either by full or partial recovery until Advance airtime is recovered.
Like NTN Facebook page here
Follow NTN on Twitter here